In the Clubhouse
The Concierge is a true go-getter and champion of excellent customer service. Acting as the first point of contact for the Club, this position is Red Ledges’ first impression to our members. The Concierge is the brain of all Club operations, connecting one department to the other and members with their respective requests.
This multi-talented position works closely with the Director of Operations, the General Manager and various Department Heads on a regular basis. The Concierge is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to email and handling member requests. This position assists with the Club calendar and related events as well as various projects and tasks as required. The Concierge responsibilities are primarily administrative; however, this position prides itself on teamwork and is regularly assisting in other areas.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees