At The Clubhouse
As a Housekeeper, you have one of the most important roles at the Club, because your efforts dazzle every member that enters the property! Everything you do creates a first and lasting impression. This is not your typical housekeeping job, this is a position unlike any other because you are free to travel the property. Driving in a golf cart across the golf courses, jetting up to the Fitness Center and through the Clubhouse, you will see much of the property and our beautiful views.
We are looking for an individual that takes pride in the details and is not afraid to get their hands dirty. The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the Club’s facilities, including the Clubhouse, Kids Club, Fitness Center and Comfort Station. The perfect candidate will have a great attitude and be eager to take care of our members.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided Paid holidays, vacation & sick days for eligible Employees