At the Swim & Fitness Club
The Pool Attendant is a fun and outgoing position that is responsible for providing members with an amazing poolside experience.
We are looking for an individual that is excited to be outside and engage with our members. The Attendant greets members upon arrival to the pool, provides assistance with seating arrangements, towels, refreshments and food service. Pool Attendants are responsible for the cleanliness of the pool and fitness areas. They work closely with the culinary and golf teams and have some overlapping duties. The perfect candidate will have some serving and/or customer service experience.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days for eligible Employees