Practice Facility Attendant
At the Jim McLean Golf School
Red Ledges Practice Facility is regularly rated as one of the top facilities in the nation. The Attendant oversees the Practice Facility and ensures it is always in excellent condition, whether before the first golfer arrives, or when the last golfer comes to hone their skills.
The Practice Facility Attendant enjoys working outdoors and doesn’t mind working alone at times. The Attendant enjoys routine and perfection, placing golf balls and tees for incoming golfers to practice their game. The Attendant drives a cart to pick up golf balls and uses a machine to clean the balls for the next golfer to have a great experience. The perfect candidate will have a positive attitude and some customer service experience. Knowledge of golf is helpful but not required.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees