Signature Shop Attendant
In the Clubhouse
The Signature Shop Attendant is responsible for providing excellent service to our members looking to play golf and/or purchase retail items. The Attendant is the brain of the golf operation, facilitating the tee sheet and ensuring a memorable player experience.
This true team player position is one that loves interacting with people and has confidence in their ability to multitask. The Signature Shop Attendant greets all members and their guests entering the shop and ensures their expectations are met, or exceeded upon departure. The Attendant oversees the tee sheet, answers phone calls and organizes merchandise to provide a fresh and welcoming environment. The perfect candidate will have a natural ability to lead as their assistance is required in orchestrating a great member experience with the Outside Operations team. The perfect candidate will have customer service experience. Knowledge of golf is helpful but not required.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees