At Juniper Grill
The Sous Chef at Red Ledges Club is an integral part of the culinary team dedicated to leading an exceptional group of people. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the Sous Chef is responsible for managing the daily operation of the kitchen. This position will help lead menu creation, oversee ordering, inventory, food cost and waste control. It will be the Sous Chef's responsibility to ensure all culinary employees are providing friendly, genuine and efficient service to members and their guests at the Juniper Grill, Club Pool and private events as it relates to the culinary experience.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about cuisine and eager to share their passion with others. Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are required in this role. The perfect candidate is a developing, or competent leader that has experience supervising a kitchen, preferably with a talent for creating menus as well as basic cost control knowledge.
Red Ledges Club and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes world-class properties in more than 30 countries and 35 American states - Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and club management company
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days for eligible Employees