Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Join local astronomer, Thomas Quayle, here on the practice facility at Red Ledges for a beautiful evening of stargazing! Plan to learn about various constellations, planets and stars visible in our night sky. We’ll have three large telescopes available for members to enjoy viewing Mercury, Venus, Mars, Ceres (dwarf planet), Orion, and more! Be sure to dress warmly! Please register so we can keep you posted of cancellations due to weather, including cloud cover.
Get the first taste of spring (finally)! Join your Red Ledges friends at Northland in Park City for the latest offerings from your favorite brands! There will be sips and savory bites while you shop—closeout deals on winter and a few spring specials. Please register.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Wellness Workshop: Skin by D with Darcy — Thursday, April 27
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, April 28
- An Evening of Stargazing — Friday, April 28
- Practice Facility Opens for Season — Saturday, April 29
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club: A Woman is No Man — Saturday, April 29
- Open Tennis Clinics — Starting May 1, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Custom Container Planting at Country Gardens & Nursery — Wednesday, May 3
- Northland Park City: Private Red Ledges Member Event — Friday, May 5
- Golf Park Opens — Saturday, May 6
- Tennis Bubble Down — Tuesday, May 9 – Thursday, May 11
Our golf course opening dates have officially been announced, and there are lots of new tennis clinics, golf tournaments, and events on the calendar as well! Take a look ahead to start planning. Also, keep your eye out for our new spring fitness calendar, coming out in May.
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.