The Red Ledges Cook is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our members and their guests. From a fluffy omelet in the morning to a special event dinner, our kitchen is always in gear, meeting the demands of all of the property’s Food and Beverage operations. The Cook prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner per member orders in line with quality standards while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment. The kitchen presents an endless amount of opportunities of learning and growth for cook positions of all levels.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about cuisine! Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are required in this position. The Cook works together with other team members on a daily basis to ensure a flawlessly executed final product. This position is responsible for operating, maintaining and properly cleaning a variety of kitchen equipment. The perfect candidate is a true team player with kitchen experience.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing, and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees