Golf Course Maintenance is responsible for managing the beautiful and high standards of both Red Ledges golf courses, including the Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Championship Course as well as the Jack Nicklaus Signature 12-Hole Golf Park. This seasonal position (March-November) is a vital part of the Red Ledges Golf team.
We are looking for people that love the outdoors, enjoy working with their hands and don’t mind getting dirty. Golf Maintenance Employees operate various motorized equipment and hand tools. Employees perform tasks such as landscaping, mowing, equipment maintenance and other related duties. No prior experience is required.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company.
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees