Guest Services Attendants are the backbone of our members’ golf experience. As part of the Golf Operations team, Attendants are the first and last impression of the golf courses, warmly welcoming all Members and wishing them a fond farewell at departure.
Red Ledges is searching for an individual that is eager to help others. The perfect candidate is someone that is outgoing, enjoys being outdoors, takes pride in their work and is happy to be part of a team. This position begins with maintaining a pristine staging area for golf carts, immaculately kept practice facility, stocked amenities and regular maintenance of storage areas and equipment. Attendants warmly greet members, assist with their clubs, park their vehicles and ensure they have everything needed to enjoy their round. Upon return from play, Attendants welcome back members, clean their clubs, retrieve their vehicles and assist with their golf bags. No prior golf experience is required.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees