At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
Outside Golf Services – Job Description
Outside Golf Service Employees are the backbone of our members’ golf experience. As part of the Golf Operations team, Outside Services is the first and last impression of the golf courses, warmly welcoming all Members and wishing them a fond farewell at departure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attendants warmly greet members, assist with their clubs, park their vehicles and ensure they have everything needed to enjoy their round
- Upon return from play, Attendants welcome back members, clean their clubs, retrieve their vehicles and assist with their golf bags
- Maintain a pristine staging area for golf carts
- Assist with ensuring and immaculately kept practice facility
- Stock amenities and regular maintenance of storage areas and equipment
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Flexible schedule, including opening and closing shifts, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma
- Customer experience preferred
- Golf experience helpful but not required
This position operates during the spring, summer and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center with KB Horses
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – from shoes to shirts – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, outings and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you