At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
Job Description – Landscape/Gardener
The Landscape/Gardener oversees many aspects of landscape maintenance at Red Ledges, including the Clubhouse, new Village Center and other areas throughout property and the golf courses. This is a seasonal position with flexibility in start and end dates.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and organizing small crews
- Irrigation management
- Related duties
- Someone that loves the outdoors and doesn’t mind getting dirty
- A person that can work individually and with a team
- Someone that is excited to lead an awesome group of people
This position operates during the spring, summer and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members a safe and friendly work environment and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center with KB Horses
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you