At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
Line Cook – Job Description
We are looking for people who are passionate about cuisine! Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are required in this position. The Cook works together with other team members on a daily basis to ensure a flawlessly executed final product. This position is responsible for operating, maintaining and properly cleaning a variety of kitchen equipment. The perfect candidate is a true team player with some kitchen experience.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center with KB Horses
- Free meals for culinary staff
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – from shoes to shirts – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you