What you do matters!
At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. Does this sound like the place where you’d want to work? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
New to Red Ledges in 2019, we are opened our biggest amenity ever, the Village Center! This includes a massive, resort-style pool, 3-story water slide, kids water toys, snack bar and grill, locker rooms and a 300-person pool deck. All of this sits perfectly on the Golf Park, directly facing Mt. Timpanogos.
Pool Manager – Job Description
The Pool Manager oversees all pool operations at Red Ledges, including the Village Center and Clubhouse Pool. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, they lead an awesome team of Pool Supervisors and Attendants. They act as a role model for the department by setting the tone with a solid work ethic and a can-do attitude. The Manager will train, write schedules and fill-in where needed. The Pool Manager is a working position that provides memorable experiences for our members and their families at the pool. He/she is a friendly and caring person that goes out of their way to help others while living the Red Ledges Culture. This position will ideally work from mid-April through mid-October.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confidently lead 15 or more people across 2 pool areas
- Work with the AGM to train new employees
- Write weekly schedules
- Lead daily line-ups covering important information for each day
- Ensure all tasks are carried out such as opening and closing duties
- Assist members and guests with requests or challenges
- Have fun and reward staff for their efforts
- Greet members upon arrival
- Assist with towels and lounge chairs
- Serve food and refreshments
- Maintain the cleanliness of pool areas
- Eager to lead and make a difference every day
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Flexible schedule, including opening and closing shifts, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma
- Customer experience is required
- Supervisory experience is required
This position operates during the spring, summer and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes world-class properties in more than 30 countries and 35 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and club management company
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Complimentary lunch for pool staff
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you