At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
New this year, we are opening our biggest amenity ever, the Village Center! This includes a massive, beach-style pool, huge water slide, kids water toys, snack bar and grill, locker rooms and a 300-person pool deck. All of this sits perfectly on the Golf Park, directly facing Mt. Timpanogos.
Pool Supervisor – Job Description
Pool Supervisors are excited to be outside and engage with people! They help lead an awesome team of Pool Attendants through positivity and encouragement. They act as role models by setting the tone with a solid work ethic and a can-do attitude. The team provides memorable experiences for our members and their families at the pool. They are friendly and caring people that go out of their way to help others while living the Red Ledges Culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead daily line-ups, covering important information for each day
- Ensure all tasks are carried out such as opening and closing duties
- Assist members and guests with requests or challenges
- Support the Pool Manager with various items as needed
- Have fun and reward staff for their efforts
- Greet members upon arrival
- Assist with towels and lounge chairs
- Serve food and refreshments
- Maintain the cleanliness of pool areas
- Eager to lead and make a difference every day
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Flexible schedule, including opening and closing shifts, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma
- Some customer experience is required
This position operates during the spring, summer and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Free meals for Pool Attendants
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – from shoes to shirts – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you