The Pool Supervisor oversees all pool services. This position is responsible for ensuring members receive the highest quality of service from all pool staff and work hard to lead an efficient operation.
We are looking for an individual that has a strong desire to motivate a successful team. This person should be excited to lead by example, be outside and engage with our members. Working closely with the Director of Operations, the Pool Supervisor will help lead training, be involved with recruitment and assist in the setup and take-down of seasonal pool items. The Supervisor will also tend to regular Pool Attendant duties, including greeting members upon arrival to the pool, providing assistance with seating arrangements, towels, refreshments and food service. Attendants and Supervisor are responsible for cleanliness of the pool and fitness areas. They work closely with the culinary and golf teams and have some overlapping duties. The perfect candidate will have serving and/or customer service experience as well as confidence in leading a group of diverse individuals.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf offer an exciting work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes properties at more than 25 countries and 30 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and management company
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Golf privileges
- Special Employee priced meals
- Uniforms provided
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick days for eligible Employees