At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
New this year, we are opening our biggest amenity ever, the Village Center! This includes a massive, beach-style pool, huge water slide, kids water toys, snack bar and grill, locker rooms and a 300-person pool deck. All of this sits perfectly on the Golf Park, directly facing Mt. Timpanogos.
Public Area Attendant – Job Description (Full-Time Summer and/or Part-Time Winter)
As the Public Area Attendant, you have one of the most important roles at the Club, because your efforts dazzle every member that enters the Club areas! Everything you do creates a first and lasting impression across the entire property. You interact with every department and get to be both indoors and outside, enjoying the amazing beauty throughout Red Ledges.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Laundry which includes washing and folding fitness and pool towels
- Replenishing locker amenities such as combs, razors, toothbrushes and various items
- Maintain cleanliness of the Fitness Center, Fitness Locker Rooms, Clubhouse Locker Rooms, Studio and Kids Club
- Drive a golf cart to our Comfort Stations across the 18-Hole Golf Course, replenishing supplies and cleaning as needed
- Assist with member requests as needed
- Eager to make a difference every day
- Comfortable working independently
- Flexible schedule, including closing shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid drivers license
This position involves walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – from shoes to shirts – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you