Job Summary: Red Ledges, the most successful destination community in the Park City region, seeks a talented, energetic self-starter to help coordinate the efforts of our sales and marketing team. This position will be the primary person to staff the Welcome Desk at the Red Ledges Real Estate Discovery Center, and the hours will be Tuesday-Saturday 9am – 5:30pm. Please do not apply if these hours or responsibilities are not of interest, as the coverage aspects of this position are a specific requirement.
This position can be a great opportunity for a person with strong verbal and written communication skills who wants to establish a career in destination real estate sales and marketing. Red Ledges’ national marketing efforts generate hundreds of interested prospects to our Sales Center, and engaging these prospects (both in person and through phone and email communications) is crucial. The Sales Center Coordinator will manage front-end operations of the office, and will make phone calls to prospects and owners to book and/or confirm “Discovery” stays in our club cabins, among other key duties.
Key Focus Areas:
- Best-in-Class first impression presentation of the Red Ledges Sales Office/Discovery Center
- Work with sales agents and marketing on real estate listings, marketing initiatives and other programs
- Ongoing phone or digital communications with real estate prospects and owners
- Assist with web content updates and page creation, email communications, blog posts, and social media.
- Interaction with a prospect and property inventory database, as well as the local MLS system
- Complete assigned projects as requested
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong computer proficiency, and comfort in learning (and improving on) new systems
- Team player with a strong Customer Service orientation
- Organized and detail-focused
Desired (but not necessarily required) Skills/Background:
• Marketing experience or degree
• Real estate experience desired, but not required; Red Ledges Realty would support the appropriate candidate acquiring a real estate license
Compensation: dependent on skills of candidate; budget is in the $15 – $18 per hour range (plus a comprehensive benefits package) for this 40 hour per week position. Occasional overtime a possibility.