At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
Restaurant Server – Job Description
Restaurant Servers work as part of the Juniper Grill team, where members come to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Juniper Grill is a casual by day, elegant at night restaurant where members retreat to spend time with family, friends and other members at Club events. Servers find happiness in determining members’ preferences and enjoy going above and beyond to exceed their individual needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and welcome back returning members
- Serve food and beverage in accordance with Red Ledges dining standards
- Ensure all tasks are carried out such as opening and closing duties
- Assist with various member events, including setup and take down
- Assist members and guests with requests or challenges
- Maintain the cleanliness of dining area
- Genuine eagerness to assist others and enjoy making people happy
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- The perfect candidate will have serving experience and be ready to work as part of a team
This position operates mainly indoors in the winter, also serving an outdoor patio in the summer. While serving outdoors, we enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, carrying trays, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- A comfortable and supportive environment centered around teamwork
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Free meals for Servers
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – from shoes to shirts – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Team outings, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you