Red Ledges has an immediate opening in their Accounting Department for a full time Accounts Payable Accountant (A/P). The position is responsible for all A/P functions for five entities which includes but not limited to vendor communication, timely and accurate transaction processing, and reporting to manager. In addition to processing a high volume of transactions, the position includes various account reconciliations and other tasks.
You must have excellent oral and written communication, be professional and organized, with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate reporting and control. You will report directly to the Controller.
Entity Specific Responsibilities:
- • Accounts Payable duties
- • Supply A/P aging report to Controller for approval of payments
- • Print checks to vendors
- • Monthly reconciliation of all vendor statements
- • Vendor communication; work with vendors and managers on outstanding balances
- • Reconcile monthly statements, research invoice inquiries, address changes
- • Work directly with Controller on various reconciliations and accounting tasks
- • Experience as A/P Specialist or Staff Accountant
- • Experience working with vendors, customers, and or clients
- • Experience in an accounting position or accounting department
- • Prior experience in the club/real estate industry experience a plus, but not necessary
- • Basic knowledge of QuickBooks and Jonas a plus, but not necessary
- • Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- • High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- • Salary TBD; range dependent upon experience
- • Health/Dental Insurance/Supplemental Insurance
- • 401(k) and company match – 50% match of up to 6% of salary