At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the most successful private club and community in the Park City area, Red Ledges is located in the stunning Heber Valley and offers easy access to world class skiing, outdoor adventure, year-round activities, and the Salt Lake International Airport. From our luxury mountain homes to private Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course to exclusive Deer Valley Resort ski access, Red Ledges embodies Utah’s coveted mountain lifestyle. Our vision was to create an active community, with an engaging lifestyle, family and nature-oriented environment, all with exceptional focus on detail.
Community Greeter – Job Description
This position reports directly to the Community Association Manager and works closely with various Department Heads on a regular basis. Greeters are true go-getters and champions of excellent customer service. Acting as the first point of contact for the Club and Community, this position is Red Ledges’ first impression to everyone.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- • Warmly greet members, guests and other visitors arriving at Red Ledges with a smile and positive attitude
- • Provide courteous, efficient and genuine service to everyone
- • Ensure all authorized people are granted access to the property and kindly assist those that do not have the proper credentials
- • Greet, assist and interact with a variety of people, including, employees, members, guests, contractors, and vendors
- • Always offer directions to visitors and guests
- • Answer phone calls and respond to email in a friendly and timely manor
- • Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and professional at all times
- • Take pride and care in maintaining the office, all equipment used
- • Lock and unlock facilities as needed
- • Observe and report various items related to safety and security
- • Assist with events, projects, parking, signage and other items as needed to help the Community, the Club, Sales and our members
- • Work with Patrol Service team
- • We are looking for friendly, warm and caring people to provide genuine customer service to everyone at Red Ledges
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Efficient at multi-tasking
- • Comfortable working alone while being a great team player
- • Ability to remain calm under pressure
- • Prefer experience in a forward-facing, customer service position
- • Prefer candidate to have experience in luxury hospitality, or luxury environment
- • Proficient in using a variety of computer programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and willing to learn others
- • Ability to write daily shift reports
- • Flexible schedule, which includes working early morning, evening, holidays and weekends
Community Greeter duties are generally administrative. Typical days may include extended periods of sitting and standing, writing, typing and occasional driving. During events, this position may require extended periods of standing and walking as well as increased amounts of bending and kneeling. This position may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses: