Primary Responsibilities: We are looking for people that love the outdoors, enjoy working with their hands and don’t mind getting dirty. No prior experience is needed. We only require that all staff members treat others with respect and are willing to have fun. Responsibilities include mulching, trimming/pruning, planting, weeding, hardscape installation, trash pick up and other various landscaping-related tasks. This can be a full or part time position.
Common Area Maintenance tasks and responsibilities:
- • Assist subcontractors in Red Ledges Community Association maintained neighborhoods
- • Summer landscaping:
- ○ Weekly property inspections
- ○ Cleans landscaped areas and related items (e.g. storm drains, litter, etc.) for the purpose of preventing flooding and removing hazards.
- ○ Plants various landscaping materials (e.g. lawns, shrubbery, flowers, etc.) for the purpose of keeping the areas attractive and for protection against erosion.
- ○ Inspect irrigation to and advise Landscaper of areas that may need coverage adjustment
- ○ Identify Landscape that may need attention
- ○ Plant evaluation and replacement
- ○ Ground cover refresh and install
- ○ Look for and report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- ○ Ensure that common area features; water feature, pond and trails are maintained and are in proper safe and working condition at all times
- • A drive to be the best and take great pride in your work
- • Self-motivated with attention to detail
- • Resourceful, Friendly, Kind & Thoughtful
- • Is not restricted by bending, twisting, lifting, walking, climbing or other physical exerted activities
- • Willing to work outdoors in year-round conditions (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) Able lift a minimum of 50 lbs.