JOB SUMMARY: Manage all duties that are essential to the successful management and execution of contracts on behalf of Red Ledges Construction. Strong organizational and analytical skills will be essential to managing multiple projects simultaneously.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform plan takeoffs and request bids/estimates from trades accordingly.
* Facilitate collection and documentation of job costs.
* Evaluate subcontractors and Trade Partners and maintain supplier relationships.
* Conduct effective contract negotiations to achieve desired results.
* Award contracts and coordinate with contractors and Superintendents for scheduling.
* Responsible for recording budget data in software for tracking purposes.
* Track expenses and report budget status to Project Manager.
* Create and coordinate documentation to close contracts.
* Maintain organization of Suppliers/Trade Partner files and contracts.
* Interact with Suppliers/Trade Partners to resolve issues as needed.
* Support project management team and field personnel with the distribution of subcontractor information.
* Assist Project Manager with administrative support.
* Maintain meeting agenda documents.
* Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
* Track retention and coordinate release upon contract completion.
* Provide detailed reports for client and owner requests and updates.
* Supervise vendor set-ups.
* Contact subcontractors for any outstanding contract and insurance items.
* Release payments and coordinate lien releases.
* Combine all documentation and file accordingly.
* Experience in contract management and/or subcontract administration.
* Experience developing/negotiating contract terms and conditions specifically for contracts related to construction, materials and equipment installation.
* Broad understanding of the construction industry including procurement, fabrication, and construction management.
* Experience in contract negotiation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Intermediate computer software skills including Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and QuickBooks.
* Ability to work in high pressure situations, prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Customer Service oriented attitude with ability to work closely with internal and external project teams.