At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Red Ledges is a private, four-season luxury community in a special setting near the foothills of Utah’s amazing Wasatch Mountain range. It’s minutes from Park City. It’s a quick drive to Salt Lake’s International airport connecting amazing golf, skiing, cinema, and adventures to those who travel the planet. And mostly, though, it’s home to a region where people love their surroundings and relish their time outdoors being active and alive.
Job Description: Wellness Center – Front Desk Attendant
Red Ledges Wellness Center is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time or full-time Front Desk Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. This qualified person will be the first impression for all members using the facility, should be timely, personable and friendly, familiar with Microsoft Office and demonstrate strong organizational skills. Responsibilities include opening and/or closing the facility, checking-in members for classes and being familiar with our class schedules and descriptions.
Key Responsibilities of the Wellness Center – Front Desk Attendant
- Meets and greets all visitors in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner.
- Assists with any guest inquiries, answers incoming telephone calls, forwards call to the appropriate party, or takes a message.
- Provides clerical support to the department that may include but not limited to: typing, copying, filing, composing routine correspondence, and preparation of outgoing mail.
- Sorts incoming mail for the department(s).
Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Wellness Center – Front Desk Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree; or one (1) year administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to perform the duties of the job.
- Possesses computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Jonas and Publisher.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first-ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events, and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you