At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Red Ledges is a private, four-season luxury community in a special setting near the foothills of Utah’s amazing Wasatch Mountain range. It’s minutes from Park City. It’s a quick drive to Salt Lake’s International airport connecting amazing golf, skiing, cinema, and adventures to those who travel the planet. And mostly, though, it’s home to a region where people love their surroundings and relish their time outdoors being active and alive.
Golf Guest Service Attendant – Job Description
Red Ledges is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Guest Service Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
- • Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items regarding their golf experience, golf car fleet and driving range amenities
- • Assists in educating players regarding the game
- • Maintains a clean and orderly outside golf operation to maximize member and guest satisfaction
- • Must have prior golf experience
- • Private Golf Club experience preferred
- • Regular and reliable attendance.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- • Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first-ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- • Free trial rides at our Equestrian Center
- • Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- • Employee bowling, team lunches, events, and parties
- • Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you