At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Red Ledges is a private, four-season luxury community in a special setting near the foothills of Utah’s amazing Wasatch Mountain range. It’s minutes from Park City. It’s a quick drive to Salt Lake’s International airport connecting amazing golf, skiing, cinema, and adventures to those who travel the planet. And mostly, though, it’s home to a region where people love their surroundings and relish their time outdoors being active and alive.
- Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions
- Build individualized exercise programs
- Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed
- Monitor progress of clients’ fitness levels
- Explain safe and proper use of gym equipment
- Lead both individual and group training sessions
- Research on new exercise techniques and trends
- Inform clients about gym safety and hygiene guidelines
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with customers
- Advise customers on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits as needed
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or relevant role
- Knowledge of various fitness programs, from basic exercises to more challenging training sessions
- Ability to guide and motivate clients
- Available to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or general education degree; or at least one (1) year experience as a Personal Trainer.
- Must have a Personal Trainer Certification.
- Must be, or willing to become CPR & First Aid certified.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first-ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events, and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you