At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Red Ledges is a private, four-season luxury community in a special setting near the foothills of Utah’s amazing Wasatch Mountain range. It’s minutes from Park City. It’s a quick drive to Salt Lake’s International airport connecting amazing golf, skiing, cinema, and adventures to those who travel the planet. And mostly, though, it’s home to a region where people love their surroundings and relish their time outdoors being active and alive.
Public Area Attendant – Job Description
- Open, close, and maintain two comfort stations on the golf course. (restroom and refreshment stations)
- Maintain laundry and general housekeeping of six locker rooms and fitness areas
- Inventory and organization of snacks, beverages, and supplies.
- Independent, productive, and organized skill set
- Prolific attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional with good communication skills.
- Responsibly drive a utility cart around private property.
This position operates during the spring, summer, and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first-ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Nice, comfortable uniforms – we give you everything you need
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events, and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license to be eligible for this position.