JOB SUMMARY: Assist in managing all functions of the construction job site as it relates to building quality custom homes. Ensure quality assurance and Client satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process. Make certain that the Company is being represented in accordance with Red Ledges’ corporate values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Construction/Cycle Time/Home Readiness:
* Assist in planning and directing trade partners in the construction and completion of quality custom homes.
* Responsible for timely milestone completion as set forth in the Red Ledges Business Plan.
* Ensure consistent application of critical path management by efficiently utilizing the Red Ledges Co-Construct project management platform and daily status reporting.
* Assist in scheduling and monitoring trade partners during the entire construction process from start to final. Manage, inform and train trade partners regarding company policies and procedures, including safety and OSHA compliance.
* Assist in ensuring completion of work in a quality and timely manner adhering to Scopes of Work.
* Help monitor home and community cleanliness and hold trade partners responsible for daily clean-up.
* Continually strive to deliver an exceptional experience for every Red Ledges Client/Member.
* Assist in executing all home deliveries 100% complete and on time.
* Help monitor and resolve Client or construction concerns to facilitate a smooth Homeowner Orientation and COE process.
* Assist Senior Construction Manager and Director of Operations with Clients throughout the construction process to manage and exceed Client expectations.
* Help deliver a consistent and effective homeowner orientation to ensure the buyer experiences a positive transition to their new home.
Safety & Quality Standards:
* Maintain a safe work site by implementing good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits and observing OSHA and any state-level agency regulations.
* Help facilitate weekly safety meetings with staff and trade partners.
* Manage the installation and maintenance of SWPPP for the construction site.
External Partnerships (trade partners, municipalities, building officials):
* Ensure that every consultant/trade partner adheres fully to their Contract/Scope of Work.
* Assist in the inspection sign-off process