Red Ledges, a private real estate development in the Heber Valley, is seeking a part-time office coordinator and receptionist for the sales office. This individual must be well-organized and detail oriented. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and work closely with a team of successful Realtors to ensure that all guests have a good first-impression of Red Ledges. Clear communication and a customer service background is crucial for this role.
This position is located at the Red Ledges Sales Office and is a weekend position.
Key Focus Areas:
- • Answer phone calls and be the first point of contact for a walk-in visitor
- • Develop strong understanding of Red Ledges and in-house operations
- • Manage all aspects of keeping the sales office presentable
- • Keep beverages, administrative supplies and sales collateral organized and stocked
- • Manage and create calendars, and set appointments for Red Ledges Sales Team and Red Ledges Homebuilding
- • Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- • Strong computer proficiency, and comfort in learning (and improving on) new systems
- • Team player with a strong Customer Service orientation
- • Organized and detail-focused