Primary Responsibilities: To assist and support the Community Association Manager in maintaining an attractive, safe and pleasing environment for our residents. This person will perform routine maintenance in the community common areas and ensure Community Code compliance. They will also be available to work at times when the Association Manager is off or on vacation.
Property Code Enforcement:
· Home Construction Related:
o Participate in all pre construction and final sign off construction meetings
o Conduct onsite inspections of the community daily and report any code violations.
§ Enforce code compliance for sites under Construction:
· Ensure that all contractors are parking in compliance with Red Ledges rules and regulations
· Monitor, Communicate and Enforce Rules about:
o Overflowing dumpsters
o Fence violations
o Signage (or lack thereof)
o Job Site Parking
Common Area Maintenance tasks and responsibilities:
· Look for and report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
· Perform daily maintenance tasks as assigned
· Street cleaning – Blowing off the streets, curbs and gutter ways.
· Coordinate streetlight inspection, trouble shoot and repair/adjust
· Ensure that common area features; water feature, pond and trails are maintained and are in proper safe and working condition at all times.
· Adjust and repair entrance gates as needed
· Pick up trash throughout community daily, as needed.
· Assist subcontractors in Red Ledges Community Association maintained neighborhoods
o Summer landscaping
o Weekly property inspections
o Inspect irrigation to and advise Landscaper of areas that may need coverage adjustment
o Identify Landscape that may need attention
o Assist snow removal contractor by working hand in hand with their crew supervisor to direct crews, maintain proper workflow and anticipate trouble areas
o Inspect completed work to ensure Red Ledges standards are met.
· Self-motivated with attention to detail
· Friendly, Kind & Thoughtful
· Property maintenance/handyman experience
· Knowledge and experience with electrical systems
· Knowledge and experience with landscape irrigation
· Ability to track and maintain hours, materials, costs, and paperwork for payroll and billing purposes.
· Report back to Community Manager or supervisor regarding status of work.
· Is an effective communicator; written and verbal
· Able lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Enjoys repetitive tasks
· Is not restricted by bending, twisting, lifting, walking, climbing or other physical exerted activities
· Willing to work outdoors in year-round conditions (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)