Snow, snow, and more snow – and we LOVE it! Members have been embracing winter over the last two weeks — testing out their legs on snowshoe tours, a cross country ski outing, and of course, up at Deer Valley with the first Red Ledges ski days of the season! We had a great turnout for the Winter Season Kickoff Party at Stag Lodge, and families had a wonderful weekend at the Club with a festive holiday breakfast before decorating cookies and ornaments and sharing holiday wishlists and getting photos with Santa!
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Red Ledges Ski Club: Deer Crest Club
Friday, January 6 — 9:30 a.m.
Come join the fun this winter with the Red Ledges Ski Club led by Red Ledges member Kathy Vicars! We will meet at 9:30 a.m. once a month followed by a hearty lunch. All levels of skier are welcome and encouraged to participate! Click here to register.
Teen/Tween Cooking Class: Anytime Brunch
Saturday, January 7 – 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Teens will have a blast cooking together along with Chef Linda Elbert at Mindful Cuisine in Park City. Today’s cooking theme is ‘Anytime Brunch’! Cost is just $65 per person including instruction, hands-on creation of brunch and sitting down to enjoy a great meal together! Click here to register.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Rippin’ Wednesdays – Wednesdays
- Cruiser Thursdays – Thursdays
- Annual Homeowners Meeting — Tuesday, December 27
- Red Ledges Holiday Party — Wednesday, December 28, or Thursday, December 29
- New Year’s Eve Dinner — Saturday, December 31
- Snowshoe Tuesdays — Tuesday, January 3, 17, & 31
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, January 5 & 19
- Red Ledges Ski Club: Deer Crest Club — Friday, January 6
- Wellness Workshop: Injury Prevention & Spinal Pain Management — Saturday, January 7
- Teen Cooking Class: Brunch Anytime — Saturday, January 7
- Red Ledges Ski Club: Snowbasin — Tuesday, January 10
- Skate Ski Lesson with White Pine Touring — Friday, January 13
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven — Saturday, January 14
- Snowmobile Tour with Lofty Peaks — Friday, January 20
Update from the Post Office
IMPORTANT Holiday Package Reminder
Due to holiday package overflow, the Heber City Post Office would like to remind members to check for mail and packages regularly. To ensure the parcel boxes are available for incoming deliveries, the Post Office will return packages that have not been picked up within four days to the original sender. Red Ledges unfortunately has no control over this policy.
Our Latest Adventures!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.