Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Paint & Sip – Adult Watercolor Workshop at Inspiration Haven
Friday, March 3 — 6:00 p.m.
Bird Feeding 101 at Country Gardens & Nursery
Saturday, March 4 – 10:30 a.m.
Meet at Country Gardens & Nursery in Heber to discover the best practices for attracting birds to your backyard. During this donation-based show-and-tell session led by the Great Salt Lake Audubon, we will talk about feeder types, bird food options, where to place feeders for optimum viewing, and how to keep feeders clean. We will review the eleven most common bird species that will likely visit your feeder here in the Wasatch Back. Please register.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Rippin’ Wednesdays — Wednesdays
- Cruiser Thursdays — Thursdays
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, March 2, 16, & 30
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, March 3, 17, & 31
- Paint & Sip – Adult Watercolor Workshop at Inspiration Haven — Friday, March 3
- Bird Feeding 101 at Country Gardens & Nursery — Saturday, March 4
- Cross Country Skiing Beaver Creek — Tuesday, March 7
- Red Ledges Ski Club – Deer Crest Club — Friday, March 10
- Bird Feeding and Native Landscape Options — Saturday, March 11
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven — Saturday, March 11
- Snowshoe Tuesdays — Tuesday, March 14, & 28
- Kid’s Gardening Workshop: Eggshell Planting — Saturday, March 18
- Casual-Shoers — Tuesday, March 21
Our Latest Adventures!
A quick review of the past two weeks looks a bit like this: Skiing. Shovel. Snowshoe. Shovel. Ice Skate at Midway Ice Rink. Shovel. ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club. Shovel. Ski more powder. Shovel. Play Pickleball. Shovel. Fitness Class. Shovel. Yoga. Shovel. Mahjong. Shovel. Cross Country Ski. Shovel. Repeat. Wow, what a winter we are enjoying here in Utah and at Red Ledges!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.