The snow continues! Attending all our great fitness classes probably couldn’t get you in as good of shape as shoveling all this snow! We hope you’re enjoying the winter weather in some form, whether skiing, snowshoeing, or hot tubbing!
Deer Crest Club & Stag Lodge Mid-Season Reminder
To ensure that we maintain a positive and mutually beneficial relationship with Deer Crest Club and Stag Lodge, only members with passes on the given day may use the facilities. This includes all areas of both Clubs. Members may not ski in, store equipment or stage their day out of either Club without a pass. It’s important to know that the St. Regis also does not allow non-hotel guests to utilize their ski valet area or to use the hotel for personal ski access or gearing up. Please know that our lounge attendant will ask for your pass upon entry and members without passes will need to be turned away. Thank you for your understanding and helping us maintain access to these great facilities.
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Flight & Bite Night: Sparkling Wines
Sunday, January 22 – 4:30 p.m.
Tonight, will feature sparkling wines from around the world where members will enjoy an arrival pour, then three sparkling wines, complimentary small bites with each wine, and printed tasting notes. Cost is $70 per person. This professional and fun presentation is hosted by Utah Wine Academy’s Jim Santangelo. Space is limited, please register.
Friday, January 27 – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Join us for a fun Friday Night at Red Ledges (FNRL) member event. Come out to visit with your Red Ledges family and friends, fun Karaoke with Rock the Mic, and heavy appetizers! Cost is $26 per person including great food, and non-alcoholic drinks (alcoholic drinks are available for purchase). Registration is open.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Rippin’ Wednesdays — Wednesdays
- Cruiser Thursdays — Thursdays
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, January 19
- Snowmobile Tour with Lofty Peaks — Friday, January 20
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club: West with Giraffes — Saturday, January 21
- Flight & Bite: Sparkling Wines — Sunday, January 22
- Casual-Shoers — Tuesday, January 24
- Cross Country Skiing at Sundance — Tuesday, January 24
- FNRL Karaoke — Friday, January 27
- Kid’s Cookie Decorating Workshop — Saturday, January 28
- Snowshoe Tuesdays — Tuesday, January 31
- Red Ledges Ski Club: Sundance — Tuesday, February 7
Our Latest Adventures!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.