Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Friday Night at Red Ledges is back for the summer! Join your Red Ledges friends and neighbors on a summer evening at the Clubhouse for great live music by the talented singer/song writer, Kristen Lloyd. The cost is $30 per member and includes entertainment, food, and non-alcoholic drinks. The Juniper Grill will offer a selection of heavy appetizers and specialty cocktails available for purchase, please note that the á la carte menu is not available for this event. Please register.
Join us at Red Ledges Equestrian Center for a taste of the West! At 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and noon we’ll celebrate horses and their athleticism with cutting horse demonstrations. If you have never seen this type of event, this is how ranchers “cut” one cow away from the herd. We’ll have plenty of fun horse activities for kids and adults, including roping clinics, pony rides, horseshoes, and we will even paint a horse. If you are a horse-lover or someone who wants to learn more about horses and how to get involved—this annual event is for you! Please register.
- Ladies Pickleball — Sundays
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Sunday Funday — Sundays
- Ladies 12-Hole Mondays — Mondays
- Pickleball Fun League — Mondays – Fridays
- Jim McLean Junior Golf School — Various Tuesdays & Wednesdays in June through August
- Ladies Casual 9-Holes — Tuesdays
- Mahjong — Wednesdays
- Men’s Golf Group — Thursdays & Saturdays Mornings
- Kid’s Tennis Camps — June 5 – August 10
- Thursday Repeat Hike — Thursday, July 6 & 20
- Red Ledges Surf Camp — Thursday, July 6
- Cruiser Bike Ride Park City — Friday, July 7
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, July 7 & 21
- Weekend Repeat Hikes — Saturday, July 8 & 22
- Casual Hikers — Tuesday, July 11 & 25
- Two-Wheelin’ Tuesday — Tuesday, July 11 & 25
- Summer Sippers: Summertime Wines — Wednesday, July 12
- Meditation Walk — Thursday, July 13
- Wellness Series: Core & Pelvic Floor Group Fitness Class — Thursday, July 13
- Fat Tire Friday — Friday, July 14 & 28
- Kid’s Club: Tie Dye Tees — Friday, July 14
- FNRL with musician Kristen Lloyd — Friday, July 14
- Red Ledges Hikers — Tuesday, July 18
- Red Ledges Round-Up — Thursday, July 20
- Smart Phone Photography Workshop: Portraits — Friday July 21
- ½ Day Fly Fishing with Fish Heads — Friday, July 21
- Kid’s Club: Summertime Pool Party — Friday, July 21
- Summer Concert Series: Shannon & the Mandemics — Saturday, July 22
Thinking About Snow and Skiing?
Of course not—everyone is working on grooving their backhand or an approach shot. However, if you would like ski lessons at Deer Valley between Christmas and New Year’s Day, or from President’s Weekend through the end of the ski season, it is not too early to begin planning.
Ski lessons, privates, and groups for all ages during Christmas time typically sell out by early September, and President’s Weekend through the end of the season usually sells out by early October. Getting a group or private lesson after these dates can be difficult, and booking the ski instructor you want is even harder.
Not sure of plans? Book future lessons in mid-July which will be reserved and held with your credit card. All lessons can be canceled by 5 p.m. two days prior to the lesson date for a full refund. Lessons canceled less than 48 hours before the lesson date will not receive a full refund.
Lessons can be booked beginning July 11 by calling Deer Valley at 435-645-6648. For additional information, please visit their website at: deervalley.com.
Catherine Moss works in Ski School ticket sales, and we have five Red Ledges members (Eric Anderson, Paul Leslie, Glenn McLeod, Steve Moss, and Dave Rosenblum) that have years of teaching experience at Deer Valley if you would like to connect with any of them for advice or lessons.
Our Latest Adventures!
The ladies had a great time fly fishing on the Provo River at our first River & Rose’ outing—they caught some real beauties! We’ve been hitting the trails on wheels and in our hiking shoes and love this summer weather. And we can’t forget to mention the incredible 16th Annual Independence Day Celebration with almost 1,500 smiling faces enjoying great music, tons of family entertainment, and delicious food. Red Ledges golfers enjoyed our ever-popular Blue, White & Red Ledges Golf Tournament, and the weekend culminated at the Village Center Pool, where everyone was immersed in the sounds of steel drums while enjoying our traditional barbeque offerings. We hope you all had a great time – Happy Independence Day!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.