Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Calling all the ladies for a fun day of fly fishing! Plan on a personalized experience on the river where you’ll fish for three hours before kicking back in a beautiful spot by the river to enjoy some Rosè and a charcuterie board while recounting your day on the river! Whether this is your first time fly fishing, or you are a seasoned angler—Fish Heads will provide you with lifelong memories! The cost is $175 per person, click here to register.
Grab the family and join your Red Ledges friends and neighbors on the lawn of the Practice Range! Bring blankets or chairs and spread out on the lawn for a memorable summer evening!
DJ Dolph will kick the evening off with rockin’ tunes 6:45 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. with a fun array of roaming entertainers, including stilt walkers, face painters, balloon artists, magicians, and bounce houses.
There will be several food options, including Chef Daniel’s famous fried chicken dinner, local food trucks including Shaka Shake, Grassy Cow, Cucino Rustica, locally made ice cream by Roonies, and warm pretzels bites from Auntie Annies.
Our headliner, The Soulistics will perform music from today’s top 40 to Classic Soul and Disco. From the first note of the opening song to the final encore—they will keep you on your feet. The evening will culminate at dark with an incredible fireworks show!
Here are a few reminders about this long-standing tradition:
- Reservations for the event are required and may be made by calling Member Service at (435) 657-4080.
- Members may bring up to eight people per membership— the guest charge for this event is $25.00 per person and will be charged to the member account.
- The fried chicken dinner requires an additional reservation. The cost is $35 per person to dine at Juniper Grill or $30 per person for boxed dinner to enjoy on the Practice Facility lawn. You must contact Member Services at (435) 657-4080 to reserve the fried chicken dinner by June 29, as quantities are limited.
- During the event, all attendees may enjoy ice cream from Roonies, Auntie Annies Pretzel bites, musical entertainment, bounce houses, various roaming entertainers, and an impressive fireworks show for no additional charge.
- Attendees may purchase food from the food trucks with cash or credit card.
- Attendees are welcome to bring chairs, blankets, food, and drink to the event.
- Ladies Pickleball — Sundays
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Ladies 12-Hole Mondays — Mondays
- Pickleball Fun League — Mondays – Fridays
- Jim McLean Junior Golf School — Various Tuesdays & Wednesdays in June through August
- Ladies Casual 9-Holes — Tuesdays
- Mahjong — Wednesdays
- Men’s Golf Group — Thursdays & Saturdays Mornings
- Kid’s Tennis Camps — June 5 – August 10
- Poolside Karaoke — Wednesday, June 21
- Thursday Repeat Hike — Thursday, June 22
- Wine For Peace — Thursday, June 22
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, June 23
- Kid’s Club: Games Galore — Friday, June 23
- Weekend Repeat Hike — Saturday, June 24
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club: Mouth to Mouth — Saturday, June 24
- Sunday Funday — Sunday, June 25
- Casual Hikers — Tuesday, June 27
- Two-Wheelin’ Tuesday — Tuesday, June 27
- Summer Sippers: Wines New to Utah — Tuesday, June 27
- Rivers & Rose’: ½ Day Fly Fishing with Fish Heads — Wednesday, June 28
- Fat Tire Friday — Friday, June 30
- 16th Annual Independence Day Celebration — Saturday, July 1
- Blue, White & Red Ledges Golf Tournament — Monday, July 3
- Red Ledges Hikers (note different day of the week than usual) — Wednesday, July 5
Road Maintenance Update
Red Ledges has scheduled this year’s road resurfacing work June 24-27. This map indicates the days specific roads that will be closed for 24 hours. If you live in one of these sections, you will receive a couple of email reminders that will confirm the exact date, show you where to park your car, and where the golf carts will shuttle you to and from your vehicle. Even if your home is not located in one of these areas, please be aware as it could affect how you drive home. If you have questions, please reach out to Daine Smith by calling (435) 657-4068 or emailing DSmith@RedLedgesClub.com.
The Red Ledges Club staff is excited to have welcomed members back to the Juniper Grill as of Monday, June 12, 2023. Members may find a complete list of amenity hours online, but for your convenience, the Juniper Grill summer hours are provided here:
7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – Close
|Dinner||Thurs. – Sat.
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Our Latest Adventures!
It’s been a beautiful, green June, and the calendar is overflowing with fun events and activities for the whole family! Our Independence Day Celebration is just around the corner so be sure to visit the calendar for all the details and to register.
Our hiking season has officially begun, and new hikes being offered this year include weekend hikes and mindful and meditation hikes. To learn about our hiking options, please visit our Hiking 101 post on Instagram.
Over the last two weeks members have been enjoying the newly renovated Juniper Grill, tennis enthusiasts had a great week of clinics and events with Cliff Drysdale, our Red Ledges kiddos built some cool rockets, we hiked, we rode bikes, and danced to an array of great 80’s tunes at our first concert of the summer! Whew. And we’re just getting started!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.