The newly refurbished Clubhouse Pool and Hot Tub will open Wednesday, June 7, 2023. With the opening of the Clubhouse Pool area for the summer, members will also have access to a new dining amenity—the Sage Bistro. Click here to learn more!
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Red Ledges has partnered with the American Red Cross for a Blood Drive. Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood. The Blood Mobile will park outside of the Clubhouse in the roundabout. Please register for this event on the Red Cross website so you can make a difference!
To select a time slot, click here, then search using our zip code (84032). Then “Red Ledges Golf Club” blood drive, select “see times.”
Grab your friends and family and head over to the lawn just behind the Village Center Pool for Red Ledges’ 5th Annual Summer Concert Series! Bring a blanket or low chair and kick back on the grass with a picnic, grab dinner from the Village Poolside Grill or enjoy dinner from the Soupr’ Cheesy food truck! We’ll enjoy some terrific live music by the Breakfast Klub, featuring tubular tunes from the ’80s! New this year we’ll also be offering a fun kids craft on the lawn during the concert, as well as taking donations for the local food bank. More details online.
- Ladies Pickleball — Sundays
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Pickleball Fun League — Mondays – Fridays
- Ladies 12-Hole Mondays — Mondays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Ladies Casual 9-Holes — Tuesdays
- Men’s Golf Group — Thursdays & Saturdays Mornings
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, June 9 & 23
- Kid’s Tennis Camps — June 5 – August 10
- Jim McLean Junior Golf School — Various Tuesdays & Wednesdays in June through August
- Charitable Acts Theatre presents Arsenic and Old Lace! — June 5 – 17
- Repeat Hike Thursday — Thursday, June 8 & 22
- Wellness Series: Better Brain Health — Thursday, June 8
- Kid’s Cub: Canvas Creations — Friday, June 9
- FNRL & Cocktail Reception with Cliff Drysdale — Friday, June 9
- Tennis/Pickleball Clinics & Luncheon with Cliff Drysdale — Saturday, June 10
- Tennis Round-Robin & Lunch with Cliff Drysdale — Saturday, June 11
- Weekend Repeat Hikes — Saturday, June 10 & 24
- Casual Hikers — Tuesday, June 13 & 27
- Two-Wheelin’ Tuesday — Tuesday, June 13 & 27
- Mindfulness Walk — Thursday, June 15
- Red Cross Blood Drive — Friday, June 16
- Kids Pickleball Clinic — Fridays – June 16
- Kid’s Club: Rockets — Friday, June 16
- Smart Phone Photography Workshop: Landscapes — Friday, June 16
- Fat Tire Friday — Friday, June 16 & 30
- 5th Annual Summer Concert Series: The Breakfast Klub — Saturday, June 17
- Red Ledges Hikers — Tuesday, June 20
- Poolside Karaoke — Wednesday, June 21
Road Maintenance Update
Red Ledges has scheduled this year’s road resurfacing work June 24-27. This map indicates the days specific roads that will be closed for 24 hours. If you live in one of these sections, you will receive a couple of email reminders that will confirm the exact date, show you where to park your car, and where the golf carts will shuttle you to and from your vehicle. Even if your home is not located in one of these areas, please be aware as it could affect how you drive home. Please reach out to Daine Smith with questions.
Our Latest Adventures!
Memorial Day weekend was chock full of fun for the whole family! Thanks to everyone who came out to enjoy everything the Club had to offer – from the golf tournament and 5k fun run to our poolside bbq and great tunes from DJ Drew. Congratulations goes to team Burleson/Newson for winning the 2023 Memorial Day Golf Tournament! This week kicks off our first hikes and bike rides of the summer. Be sure to check out our recent Instagram post – ‘Hiking 101’, so you’re in the know about all things hiking at Red Ledges!
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.