Upcoming Red Ledges Events
CPR & AED Training
Friday, March 24 – 2:15 p.m.
Kid’s Cooking Class with Mindful Cuisine
Saturday, March 25 – 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Rippin’ Wednesdays — Wednesdays
- Cruiser Thursdays — Thursdays
- Snowshoe Tuesdays — Tuesday, March 14, & 28
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, March 16 & 30
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, March 3, 17, & 31
- Kid’s Gardening Workshop: Eggshell Planting — Saturday, March 18
- Birding with a Purpose — Saturday, March 18
- Casual-Shoers — Tuesday, March 21
- Red Ledges Ski Club: Solitude — Tuesday, March 21
- CPR & AED Training/Certification — Friday, March 24
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club: The Beauty of Dusk — Saturday, March 25
- Kid’s Cooking Class with Mindful Cuisine — Saturday, March 25
- Wellness Workshop: Shoulder Health with Artem Abakumov — Thursday, March 30
Our Latest Adventures!
These last two weeks have been busy! Snow lovers had a perfect morning of cross-country skiing in the Uintas, while others got a workout during some very deep snowshoe tours, and a couple of brave souls got out during a very stormy Ski Club! Meanwhile, indoors – members were led through a landscape watercolor painting, kids got creative with chalk art, and Red Ledges bird lovers enjoyed learning about our feathered friends at two Country Garden workshops!
Spring is coming – well, supposedly – and we are working hard on our spring/summer calendar, including concerts, events, and more, so please stay tuned.
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.