Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Easter may be coming up, but the snow is still very much here at Red Ledges. While we won’t be able to have our annual Easter Egg Hunt, we will be offering something a little different this year! Please come to the Clubhouse where Big Shot Photo will be on hand to capture an awesome photo of the kiddos with the Easter Bunny. Along with a photo, each child will receive an Easter Basket with stuffed eggs and a couple of Easter goodies. All attendees are also welcome to enjoy awesome donuts and hot coffee from Judy’s Donuts.
Specific timed reservations are required. Please contact Member Services to reserve by calling 435-657-4080. If you have already registered for this event online, please contact Member Service to get an assigned time slot. Cost is $12.00 per child (includes basket, photo, and Judy’s Donuts).
*Members wanting to simply stop by for donuts and coffee are also welcome – cost is $2 for coffee/$3 per donut.
Join us for this 2-hour walking and tasting tour in Salt Lake City discussing the rich history of distillation in Utah from the mid-1800’s to present day. We start with a walk of 4 blocks, finishing at one of Utah’s hottest pubs, and continue the experience with 5 Utah spirits and shared charcuterie plate. More details and registration online.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Rippin’ Wednesdays — Wednesdays
- Cruiser Thursdays — Thursdays
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, March 30
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, March 31
- Wellness Workshop: Shoulder Health with Artem Abakumov — Thursday, March 30
- Easter Bunny Photos & Judy’s Donuts! — Saturday, April 8
- Pop Up Red Ledges Ski Club: Snowbasin — Tuesday, April 11
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven: Spring Flower — Saturday, April 15
- Whiskey & History Experience — Tuesday, April 25
- Wellness Workshop: Skin by D with Darcy — Thursday, April 27
- An Evening of Stargazing — Friday, April 28
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club: A Woman is No Man — Saturday, April 29
Our Latest Adventures!
The snow continues and skiing and snowshoeing are still in high gear! Skiers had a great time at Solitude and also made some deep and memorable turns with Park City Powder Cats! We had a great turnout of members and employees alike at another Red Ledges Wellness Series offering CPR/AED certification. The “Read” Ledges Book Club had a memorable discussion inspired by the book, The Beauty of Dusk. And the Red Ledges kids helped to encourage spring along with a gardening workshop at Country Gardens & Nursery.
We are working hard on our spring/summer calendar including concerts, events, and more, so please keep an eye on the calendar as it will begin filling in as we move into Spring.
If you would like to become a Red Ledges member, please contact our sales team.