At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. If this sounds like the place where you’d want to work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
Member Services – Job Description
This position reports directly to the Member Services Manager and works closely with the Director of Operations, the General Manager and various Department Heads on a regular basis. The Member Services employee is a true go-getter and champion of excellent customer service. Acting as the first point of contact for the Club, this position is Red Ledges’ first impression to our members. Member Services is the brain of all Club operations, connecting one department to the other and members with their respective requests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting members and guests
- Answering phones
- Writing and responding to emails
- Handling Deer Crest Club requests
- Handling Red Ledges Rental Program stay requests
- Assisting with Club slideshow
- Seating members and guests in restaurant
- Assisting with member events
- Helping management with various tasks
- Providing backup Public Area assistance as needed
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a forward-facing, customer service position
- Prefer candidate to have experience in luxury hospitality, or luxury environment
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask
- Proficient in information technology; Outlook, Microsoft platforms and willing to learn more
- Four-year degree preferred but not required
Member Services is generally an administrative role. Duties may include extended periods of sitting, writing and typing. During events, this position may require extended periods of standing and walking as well as increased amounts of bending and kneeling. This position may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes world-class properties in more than 30 countries and 35 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and club management company
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you