Hopefully you’ve gotten those skis tuned, boards waxed, snowshoes out of the closet and are ready to switch it into full winter-mode! As we approach December, the calendar is chock full of all things – SNOW! This includes snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, group ski days at local resorts and more! Please remember to call Member Service at 435-657-4080 to get on a waitlist should any event be full for the best opportunity to join in the fun!
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Winter Season Kick-off at Stag Lodge
Thursday, December 8 – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Kick off the winter season with a fun evening at Stag Lodge! Here you will learn what’s happening at your Club this winter—including updates about the Red Ledges Ski Club, our skier shuttle, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing events, and how to use the Deer Crest Club and Stag Lodge. The Club will provide transportation to and from Stag Lodge as parking is extremely limited—if you plan to drive, kindly try to carpool with other attendees. The cost is $36 per person and includes transportation, a wonderful selection of heavy appetizers, and a fun evening with your Red Ledges friends! Alcohol is not included but is available for purchase. Space is limited, so please register. Members only, please.
Pancake Breakfast & Photos with Santa
Saturday, December 17 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Santa is making a special stop at Red Ledges before his big day! Join us at Juniper Grill for a breakfast buffet including all the fixings to make a cute reindeer pancake. Santa will be waiting in the Clubhouse Lounge with Mrs. Clause where you may share your holiday wishlist and take a fun photo together. We’ll also have holiday ornament and cookie decorating in the Studio for the kids! The all-inclusive price of $18++ includes photo with Santa, ornament and cookie decorating in the Studio and breakfast from the holiday buffet. Reservations are required by calling Member Service at 435-657-4080. Space is limited.
- Bridge Group — Sundays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Midway 5k Turkey Trot — Thursday, November 24
- Thanksgiving at Red Ledges — Thursday, November 24
- Wreath Making Workshop — Saturday, December 3
- Snowshoe Tuesdays — Tuesday, December 6 & 20
- Rippin’ Wednesdays Ski Days — Starting Wednesday, December 7
- Cruiser Thursdays Ski Days — Starting Thursday, December 8
- Repeat-Shoer Thursdays — Thursday, December 8 & 22
- Winter Season Kick-off at Stag Lodge — Thursday, December 8
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, December 9 & 23
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven — Saturday, December 10
- Intro to XC Skiing at Round Valley — Tuesday, December 13
- Holiday Pickleball Mixer — Friday, December 16
- Pancake Breakfast & Photos with Santa — Saturday, December 17
- Holiday Tennis Mixer — Saturday, December 17
- Annual Homeowners Meeting — Tuesday, December 27
- Red Ledges Holiday Party — Wednesday, December 28, or Thursday, December 29
Gift Card Drive
Red Ledges is proud to once again partner with Operation Hope in 2022. We invite members to help kids have the best holiday possible by participating this season. Please simply scan the QR found on our Red Ledges calendar to sponsor a child before November 30.
Member Showcase of Homes
Saturday, November 26, 2022
Our Latest Adventures!
Over the last couple weeks the Red Ledges kiddos headed to Inspiration Haven to get their creative juices going with a painting class. We also had a fun book club discussion, an acoustic sound bath class, and an informative women’s wellness workshop.