What you do matters!
At Red Ledges, we believe that the people you work with make all the difference in the place where you spend most of your time. We’re honest with each other and realize that coming to work in an environment with people that you enjoy being around gives each of us something to look forward to every day. Does this sound like the place where you’d want to work? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Red Ledges Club
Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, Red Ledges is perfectly situated to take in the incredible views of Mt. Timpanogos and the Wasatch Range. As Utah’s leading private club community, we offer our members personalized service, premier amenities and a place one can be proud to call home.
New this year, we are opening our biggest amenity ever, the Village Center! This includes a massive, beach-style pool, huge water slide, kids water toys, snack bar and grill, locker rooms and a 300-person pool deck. All of this sits perfectly on the Golf Park, directly facing Mt. Timpanogos.
Pool Bartender – Job Description
Pool Bartenders are excited to be outside and engage with people! They prepare beverages for members and their guests across the Village Center pool and serve everyone that visits the bar area. Bartenders work with the pool team to provide memorable and creative experiences for our members and their families. Bartenders are friendly and caring people that go out of their way to help others while living the Red Ledges Culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all tasks are carried out such as opening and closing duties
- Have fun and create fresh, new beverages regularly
- Greet members upon arrival
- Serve food and refreshments
- Maintain the cleanliness of bar area
- Assist members and guests with requests or challenges
- Support the Pool Manager and Pool Attendants with various items as needed
- Eager to learn and make a difference every day
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Must have bartending experience
- Flexible schedule, including opening and closing shifts, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma
This position operates during the spring, summer and fall seasons in a mountain environment. We enjoy mostly beautiful weather, also accompanied by some hot as well as cold days. This position is active and can involve increased amounts of walking, bending, kneeling and may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. During less busy times there may be periods of extended standing.
Red Ledges and Troon Golf are proud to offer our team members an awesome place to work and provide some very cool bonuses:
- Employment opportunities within Red Ledges Club as well as Troon Golf which includes world-class properties in more than 30 countries and 35 American states – Troon is the world’s leading luxury golf development, marketing and club management company
- Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans for qualifying employees
- 401 (k) Retirement plan
- Complimentary and/or reduced pricing at other Troon properties
- Free golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-Hole Golf Course as well as the first ever, Jack Nicklaus Golf Park
- Complimentary lunch for pool staff
- Free trail rides at our Equestrian Center
- Team member recognition, where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Employee bowling, team lunches, events and parties
- Referral program – get paid for bringing a friend to work with you