The leaves are just showing the first signs of fall and we are switching gears as we wrap up biking and hiking season. Check out the calendar to see a slew of new events and activities including the pumpkin carving party, Cowboy Poetry and don’t miss our new fall fitness schedule including new classes, instructors and times beginning in October! Lastly, please be sure to light a pumpkinat the end of your driveway on October 31 so trick-or-treaters know that you’d like to participate in handing out candy to our resident goblins and princesses on Halloween!
If you missed the announcements that were sent Friday, September 23, please click here.
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Cowboy Poetry with Ned LeDoux
Friday, October 14 — 7:00 p.m.
Cars & Coffee & Jordan Park Celebration
Saturday, October 15 – 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Signature Course Closed — Tuesdays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Golf Park Closed until 2:00 p.m. — Wednesdays
- Summer Sippers – Wines for the BBQ —Wednesday, September 28
- OHV Group Ride —Thursday, September 29
- Beat the Pros —Saturday, October 1
- Tennis Bubble Installation — October 4 – 7
- Egyptian Theatre – Thriller —Friday, October 7
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club —Saturday, October 8
- Mindful Cuisine Cooking Class – A Night in Venice —Tuesday, October 11
- Cowboy Poetry with Ned LeDoux —Friday, October 14
- Cars & Coffee & Jordan Park Celebration —Saturday, October 15
- 14th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party — Saturday, October 22
- Dogs of Red Ledges Howl-o-Ween Play Date — Saturday, October 22
- Golf Park Closes for the Season —Sunday, October 30
- Pre-Trick-or-Treat Dinner — Monday, October 31
- Light your Pumpkin – Trick-or-Treating at Red Ledges — Monday, October 31
Our Latest Adventures!