Red Ledges may have earned the award for the best Summer yet in 2019! Members had a blast playing, relaxing, exploring, learning, socializing and so much more. Our Summer Concert Series was a hit and the new Village Center Pool was the coolest place to be at Red Ledges. We’ve rounded up some of the highlights to help remember all of the memories that were made.
The Heber Valley is known as a recreationalists dream, and we had no shortage of exploring the area. Members loved getting out of their comfort zone, trying new activities and exploring new places.
- Enjoying tons of beautiful hikes all summer in preparation of Mount Timpanogos – we did it!
- Mountain biking on perfect singletrack
- Cruising paved and gravel trails on electric bikes
- Fly fishing on the Provo River and Green River
- Road biking on winding country roads
- Horseback riding throughout Red Ledges
- ATV adventures just out the back door in the Uinta National Forest
- Kid’s Fun Fridays
Our courses were in incredible condition with golf tournaments, members play and clinics continuing to be summertime favorites.
- Red Ledges 2nd Annual Golf Invitational had more players than ever
- Club Championship Golf Tournament
- Junior Golf School
- Fun weekly couple’s tournaments
- Beat the Pros
- Labor Day Golf Tournament
- The yurt for the 12 Hole Signature Golf Park was re-located to the Village Center
- Blue, White & Red Ledges Golf Tournament
- ….and many more!
A terrific staff of fun fitness instructors keep members strong and active year-round.
- Fit to Dance, Cardio and Core, Pilates, Fit for Life Gentle Workout, Aquafit
- Working out on Memorial Hill in Midway
- Hundreds of Tennis Clinics and Pickleball games with Tennis Pro, Michael Topp
- Yoga in the Studio and outside overlooking Mt. Timpanogos
When you spend all day in the sun playing, sometimes it’s nice to sit back and relax to enjoy dinner, an outdoor concert, a play at the theatre or to round-up your friends to see a rodeo.
- Summer Concerts at Red Ledges
- Demolition Derby
- Cowboy Poetry
- Mountain Valley Stampede Rodeo
- Deer Valley Concerts and picnics
- Great music and entertainment at the Egyptian Theater
- Thursday night Formal Dinners at Juniper Grill
- Dancing the night away at the Labor Day Dance Party
- Fireworks, face painters, stilt walkers and Chef Daniel’s famous fried chicken at Red Ledges’ Independence Day Celebration
- Showcase of Homes featured five of our homes at Red Ledges
- ‘Read’ Ledges Book Club – we read Next Year in Havana, First: Sandra Day O’Connor, and Paris in the Present Tense….just to name a few!
- Cooking Classes with Mindful Cuisine
- Private Curator led tours at the Kimball Art Center
- Jim McLean Golf Week and Jim McLean Golf School with clinics to perfect your swing
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis clinics with the pros
Red Ledges loves to support the community and both local and national non-profits
- Rising Star Golf Tournament
- Fairways for Freedom
- Paws for Life Casino night
Looking forward into Fall – we can’t wait to see what the next three seasons bring!