To increase the fitness facility offerings to match the growing membership—Red Ledges developed and opened the Wellness Center—the focal point of the 10,000-square-foot Village Center expansion.
The new amenity features a wellness studio where the Club offers a variety of fitness classes, a strength and cardio area, state-of-the-art equipment, day-use lockers, and dedicated restrooms. Here’s a look at what else is new:
New Life Fitness Equipment
- 12 Spin Bikes
- 1 Integrity Upright Bike
- 2 Integrity Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Peloton Bikes
- 5 Integrity Treadmills
- 1 Curved Treadmill
- 3 Integrity Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 1 Powermill Stepper
- 1 Heat Performance Row
- 1 Concept Rower
- 1 Arc Trainer
- 1 Dual Adjustable Cable Pulley
- 1 Smith Machine
- 1 Multi Press
- 1 Pulldown / Row
- 1 Leg Curl / Extension
- 1 Biceps Curl / Triceps Extension
- 1 Pec Fly / Rear Delt
- 1 Leg Press
- 1 Dip / Leg Raise
- 1 Flexibility Trainer
- 3 Adjustable Benches
- 1 Back Extension
- 1 Synergy Versa Trainer
- Kettle Balls
- Medicine Balls
- 1 TRX Suspension Bay
- Stability Balls
- 1 Plyo Cube
Club Fitness Schedule: Fall 2023
The Red Ledges Club has a team of 15 fitness instructors offering a wide variety of community fitness classes. All of these classes‘ welcome members of every fitness level. Here’s a look at the types of classes that will be offered this fall:
- Yoga: Restore – Members will challenge their own flexibility while creating restoration in tired muscles (and minds) through slow-moving yoga poses and holds.
- Spin – To hit specific target heart rates, this class uses interval bike training while combining endurance training exercises with power building hills.
- Mat Pilates – A strengthening and lengthening form of exercise that will help members improve strength in their arms, core, and legs.
- Barre: Move – This upbeat, fun, and music-motivated class, uses light weights, resistance bands, and bender balls to isolate muscle groups.
- Power Up – Keep a strong heart by participating in this intentional cardio strength and conditioning class.
- Barre – Strengthen all the major muscle groups in this low impact workout by utilizing high repetition movements and powerful isometric holds.
- WERQ: Dance Fitness – This wildly addictive cardio dance fitness class is fueled by trending pop and hip-hop music.
- Mid-Day Yoga Restore – As a stand—alone stretch class or the perfect pre- or post-workout stretch—this class helps members relax and re-set.
- Yoga Essentials – By focusing on alignment and breathing, this class offers members a meditative component.
- Fit, Fun, Friday – This 60-minute total body workout includes a head-to-toe warm-up, 6-8 rounds of timed HITT rotations, while mixing in a lot of cardio, and fresh upbeat music!
- Power Lift – Set to music, members will experience a fusion of strength training and targeted muscle endurance through high rep training.
- Fit to Dance – A high energy/low impact fitness class, that combines great music, fun dance moves, and many frequent attendees from the community!
- Yoga: FLO – This all-levels yoga class, offered on Saturday mornings, helps members prepare for the weekend mentally and physically.
To complement the fitness side of the Wellness Center facility, we’ve developed programs to help improve members’ overall wellness. One such effort includes developing a workshop series that covers many of the other aspects of wellness—including intellectual, emotional, physical, and social health.
To-date the schedule already includes:
Illness Prevention — A Holistic Approach
with Erin Seamons
Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
Essential Oils & Emotional Wellness
with Stephanie Smith
Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
with Cara Baxter
Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
Mindfulness 101: The Science & Practice
with Cheryl Mirabella
Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.
Understanding Your Hormones (Ladies Night!)
with Crystal Miller
Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 5:30 p.m.
with Cheryl Mirabella
Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 5:30 p.m.
Additional event details are available on the member event calendar.
Grand Opening Event
On August 18, 2023, the Red Ledges Club held a Grand Opening Event. The event included a ribbon cutting ceremony, facility tour, light food and drinks, and an opportunity to meet the Wellness Center’s staff—including our fitness instructors, personal trainers, and front desk attendants. Watch the highlight video below:
* Images provided are solely for illustrative purposes and may not accurately represent the final construction of the amenity. Layout and finishes for completed construction may vary from those contained in the renderings and plans. The specific features, floor plans, square footage, dimensions and design elements in the rendering are subject to change.