The summertime at Red Ledges is hard to beat with exceptional weather, unlimited recreational opportunities and so many fun events nearby for you, or the whole family to enjoy. Below are some of our favorite events that you won’t want to miss, including ongoing events throughout the entire summer.
June 16 – Savor the Summit on Main Street in Park City
June 15 – June 16 – Wasatch Mountain Music Festival
June 29 – July 3 – Wasatch Plein Air Paradise 2018
July 4 – 7 – Annual Oakley Rodeo and Fourth of July Celebration
July13 – July 14 – Psicobloc Climbing Competition at the Utah Olympic Park
July 30 – August 4 – Wasatch County Fair
August 3 – August 5 – Kimball Arts Festival
August 11 – Tour of Utah Stage 5 Start
August 31 – September 1 – Midway Swiss Days Festival
August 31 – September 3 – Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Championship
All summer long enjoy…
- Homestead Resort – Enjoy free summer concerts every Saturday at 7 at the Homestead Resort, which is nestled in the small town of Midway, only five minutes away from Heber. Click here for the schedule.
- Deer Valley Resort – Deer Valley, home to one of the most beautiful outdoor amphitheaters, always has a great musical line-up for the summer. They also have free concerts every Wednesday throughout the summer. Click here for the schedule.
- Newpark Town Center – Newpark, in conjunction with Mountain Town Music, hosts free concerts every Thursday night. Click here for the schedule.
- Dejoria Center – The Dejoria Center in Kamas has a great new outdoor venue with some big names lined up for this summer. Click here for the schedule.
Movies and performances:
- The Park City Film Series is a year-round series that screens films for the whole family at the Park City Library. Click here for the schedule.
- Performances at the Egyptian Theater – Enjoy dinner on Main Street in Park City and then attend one of the many types of performances at the Egyptian Theater. Click here for the schedule.
For a full calendar of events in Heber, click here.
For a full calendar of events in Park City, click here.