Hopefully you’ve all been getting out in the mountains as the leaves are definitely reaching ‘peak peeping’ potential! We’ve been having a great fall so far with our last Summer Sippers of the season, Thriller at the Egyptian Theatre and an awesome OHV ride – thanks to Karl Malone for supplying guides and vehicles! Our new fall fitness calendar is now live featuring many new classes and instructors! Be sure to check out our new classes and sign up to join. Also, a big shout out to the 2022 Red Ledges Golf Invitational Winners and thanks to all who came out! Men’s Champions: Scott Komaromy & Brendan Wilson / Ladies Champions: Amy Madsen & Deb Usher.
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Cars & Coffee & Jordan Park Celebration
Saturday, October 15 – 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Today’s event is the perfect opportunity to show off your coolest ride while helping us celebrate the new Jordan Park on Center Street! Enjoy hot coffee and the best donuts in the valley from Judy’s Donuts along with a bounce house for the kiddos. Please register online so we can plan appropriately and keep you posted of any changes due to inclement weather. Click here to register.
14th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party
Saturday, October 22 – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Help us carry on this Halloween tradition by bringing your family and friends out to Red Ledges to carve and decorate a pumpkin, take an autumn wagon ride with Twinkle the pony and enjoy a ‘spooktacular’ buffet lunch. We’ve even done the dirty work by pre-scooping some of the pumpkins for you and your carved masterpiece is yours to take home! You’re welcome to come in costume for the chance at a prize for the scariest, funniest and cutest costume! Cost is just $15 for kids and $25 for adults and includes pumpkins, face painting, wagon ride and lunch. Please register.
- Signature Course Closed — Tuesdays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Golf Park Closed until 2:00 p.m. — Wednesdays
- Open Houses Hosted by the Red Ledges Sales Team — Saturday & Sunday
- Stitch & Chat — Friday, October 14 & 28
- Cowboy Poetry with Ned LeDoux —Friday, October 14
- Cars & Coffee & Jordan Park Celebration —Saturday, October 15
- 14th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party —Saturday, October 22
- Dogs of Red Ledges Howl-o-Ween Play Date — Saturday, October 22
- Pickleball Fun League — NEW DAYS & TIMES —Starting October 25
- Golf Park & Signature Course Close for the Season — Sunday, October 30
- Pre-Trick-or-Treat Dinner — Monday, October 31
- Light your Pumpkin – Trick-or-Treating at Red Ledges — Monday, October 31
- Beaver Full Moon Soundbath with Robin Kerr — Wednesday, November 9
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven — Saturday, November 12
- Women’s Health Workshop — Thursday, November 17
- Midway 5k Turkey Trot — Thursday, November 24
- Thanksgiving at Red Ledges — Thursday, November 24
Calling all ladies tennis players! Red Ledges is looking for ladies 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 players who haven’t played on our teams before and who may be interested in getting involved in our fall and winter leagues. Please contact Director of Tennis, Michael Topp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Latest Adventures!