Hello winter! Hopefully everyone has been enjoying the swift shift in weather and enjoyed a stormy weekend somewhere cozy. Although the weather is cooling down, the Club’s activity calendar is still bursting with end-of-year fun, keep reading to learn about these special events:
A special congratulations to Red Ledges members Andy Madsen, Amy Madsen and Steve Barnes along with Head Golf Professional, Derek Butts who had a team recently participate at the Troon Cup, finishing with an impressive tie for 2nd place out of 60 teams!
Upcoming Red Ledges Events
Beaver Full Moon Sound Bath with Robin Kerr
Wednesday, November 9 – 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
You are invited to the Studio for an Acoustic Sound Healing journey that will give you a sense of ease, release stress and anxiety and improve your overall wellbeing. Wear comfortable clothes and prepare to leave feeling relaxed, restored and renewed. Cost is $55.00/per guest and space is limited. Please follow the link to register.
Thanksgiving at Red Ledges
Thursday, November 24 – 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Leave the cooking – and the cleanup – to us! Please call Member Services at 435-657-4080 for reservation at Juniper Grill for this ever-popular, traditional holiday meal. Limited seating is available at noon, and carryout options are available. Cost is $85 for adults & $33 for kids. Click here for a sample menu.
- Signature Course Closed — Tuesdays
- Mahjong — Tuesdays
- Pickleball Fun League — NEW DAYS & TIMES — Starting October 25 — Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays
- Golf Park is Closed until 2:00 p.m. — Wednesdays
- Open Houses Hosted by the Red Ledges Sales Team — Saturday & Sunday
- Last Day of Golf for the 2022 Season — Sunday, October 30
- Pre-Trick-or-Treat Dinner — Monday, October 31
- Light your Pumpkin – Trick-or-Treating at Red Ledges — Monday, October 31
- Juniper Grill Closed — November 1-13
- Beaver Full Moon Sound Bath with Robin Kerr — Wednesday, November 9
- Kid’s Craft Days at Inspiration Haven — Saturday, November 12
- Kid’s Yoga Class — Wednesday, November 16
- Women’s Health Workshop — Thursday, November 17
- Midway 5k Turkey Trot — Thursday, November 24
- Thanksgiving at Red Ledges — Thursday, November 24
- Wreath Making Workshop — Saturday, December 3 – 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Calling all ladies tennis players! Red Ledges is looking for ladies 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 players who haven’t played on our teams before and who may be interested in getting involved in our fall and winter leagues. Please contact Director of Tennis, Michael Topp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Latest Adventures!
The last couple of weeks held plenty of Red Ledges fun including Cowboy Poetry, Cars & Coffee and the opening of both the new Jordan Park and the Village Tennis Courts. And despite the change in weather, the kiddos had an incredible afternoon of pumpkin carving along with a creative Halloween themed buffet lunch at the Club!