Red Ledges employs many people who reside in Wasatch and Summit County. In a recent survey we found that our employees love the active mountain lifestyle that the area provides, and they enjoy the people that they work with at Red Ledges! It is important to our employees, and to Red Ledges, to support our local non-profits.
Propelled by our employees’ passion for community involvement—eight Red Ledges’ employees participated in the Park City Education Foundation’s annual relay race – Running with Ed. Sponsored by Red Ledges, these employees trained together to run their relay-legs ranging from 1.3 miles to 5.7 miles. The total loop around Park City is 26.4 miles and it starts and finishes at the Basin Recreation Fieldhouse.
The following employees filled the sponsored Red Ledges team:
- Stephanie Potempa, Events Director
- Alma Ruiz, Sales Office Manager, and Receptionist
- Heather Siefert, Communications Manager
- Hilary Green, Marketing Director
- Joe Carter, Vice President of Sales
- Sarah Taylor, Digital Marketing Manager
- Bracken Santos, Controller – Club/HOA
- Nicole Meserole, Contract Administrator
Dressed in tribute to modern golf caddies—Red Ledges employees sported matching shirts and hats and passed toy golf clubs as race batons. Needless to say, they had a great time! Here is a quick recap of the day’s events:
Visit our careers page if you are looking for a fun team to join on a year-round or seasonal basis while sharing your passion for the mountain lifestyle. Our managers are actively hiring for several positions.